May GlossyBox - Happy Anniversary!

Hello my Sweets. I am trying my best to blog as usual at the moment and I am managing it so far, but I am hoping to move into my new home in the next week or two so please bear with me if I'm not around as much. Today I want to share with you the products that arrived in my May GlossyBox. It is named the 'Happy Anniversary!' box as GlossyBox has turned 1, aww.













The box is the traditional GlossyBox light pink shade. The tissue wrapping is very cute and pretty. The Anniversary ribbon is a nice touch too.








Left To Right:

Noble Isle Summer Rising Bath & Shower Gel, £20.00 for 250ml

Please check out the link above for information on this product.

My Thoughts:

This is a nice product. I have only used this as a shower gel so far. The scent reminds me of the more masculine Molton Brown type of scents. 

Lolita Lempicka Scents:


Please check out the link above for information on this product.


My Thoughts:

I looooooooooooove this scent. It's gorgeous, sexy and evoking. I want it now. The sample tube is very pretty in the styling.


Please check out the link above for information on this product.

My Thoughts:

This is a more subtle and soft day fresh scent. A little powder room if you will. The packaging is really pretty like the other sample tube. I have used this one up at work the other day. This tube only lasted one day as it was very warm and I wanted to stay fresh at work.

Weleda Face Cream/Body Milk, From £10.95 (£14.95 for 30ml) 

Please check out the link above for information on this product.

My Thoughts:

I have been using this cream in the evenings on my face for about a week now. A little goes a long way with this cream. It does feel nice to apply and has a rose scent. Rose scents seem to be quite popular at the moment in beauty boxes. They are okay, but I it's not the typical kind of scent that appeals to me.

Collection Lasting Colour Gel Eyeliner (Black), £4.99 for 6ml 

Please check out the link above for information on this product.

My Thoughts:

The brush that comes with this product gives quite a thick line so I won't use that as I like to choose how thick I want my liner when I apply it so I will just use my own make-up brush with this. I do think that this shade is so amazingly black though. I love it. When I swatched it it was so smooth to apply. The Collection website says it gives a glossy finish, but I found this product to try a bit more matte which is fine for me. It comes in four shades so perhaps the Teal and Gold are a bit more glossy? I am looking forward to creating a dramatic winged eye with this product.








 Before The Swatch Had Dried To A More Matte Finish








Left To Right:

HD Brows Brow Beater, From £3.90 

My Thoughts:

You can check out the link above for HD Brows website, but I find it really hard to find the link to the products. Please let me know if you know where the product links are hidden :) I haven't tried this product yet, but I will as I do set my brows with a clear mascara which is what this is.








I got really excited when I saw the glitter particles on this wand, but it looks like they are there purely for decoration as they do not transfer when I swatched this on my hand. If they had I might have used this as a mascara as the curve on this wand I think would be great for a mascara.

GlossyBox Compact Mirror, Free to subscribers as a birthday gift

My Thoughts:

This is a really nice compact and it's an extra product which is always nice :)

Overall I am really happy with this box. I really want the Lolita Lempicka Eau de Parfum, but I'm a bit skint at the moment with moving house so I think I will have to wait a while for that one. The Lolita Lempicka L'Eau en Blanc was really nice to use as well. The Collection Lasting Colour Gel Eyeliner (Black) looks to be a great liner so I really hope I will like it. The other products are nice too, but these are the stand out ones in this box for me.








So Happy Birthday GlossyBox. I have been with you from the start and I hope the next year has lots of goodness to come.



For more information on the GlossyBox service please check out this Link.



Have you subscribed to GlossyBox? If yes, are you happy with their service? What products did you receive in your May box and were you happy with them? If no, will you be subscribing?




Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...