Facial Skincare: Balance Me And Soap & Glory

Hello lovelies. I hope you are doing great as always. Today I wanted to do a mini review of two facial skincare products I have tried out recently. 


Left: balance Me. daily essentials cleanse and smooth face balm, £4.00 for 15ml or £20.00 for 125ml

I received this product in my April JolieBox last year where you can see my first impressions. This product is aimed at normal to dry/sensitive skins. I have used this with and without a muslin cloth in the shower. I do love the scent of it. It's very natural and soothing. There are fine granules of oatmeal in it, so nothing harsh at all. This is a 100% natural oil-based cleansing balm. It feels nice to apply and I think sensitive skins may appreciate this because it feels comfortable on the skin. I would however say that it comes out average in the cleansing balms I have tried out so far. It has lasted for many uses though.

Right: Soap & Glory Make Yourself Youthful Rejuvenating Face Serum, £16.00 for 46ml or $28.99

I am a fan already of Soap & Glory products so I thought why not give this serum a try. This product is an Anti-Ageing Beauty Bible Award Winner. It is said to help re-energise tired skin, smooth surface imperfections, refine pores, recalibrate uneven skin tone, brighten, tone and tighten, while acting as a light-medium nightly moisturiser.

I like the pump design of this product as just enough serum is dispensed out and the packaging itself I find very appealing as it looks youthful like the product portrays itself to be. This bottle has lasted ages and I do like how it feels on my skin, but then I like the texture of pretty much all serums. It's creamy and smooth and feels light. It does give my skin a nice glow, but once my make-up is applied that gets covered up so I only really get the benefit of that when I am at home with no make-up on. Because of it's brightening effect it does make me feel glowy and rejuvenated, if not a little more youthful. It does feel smooth on my skin however I wouldn't say it smooths over imperfections. My skin tone and pores do not look dramatically different and I don't feel any toning or tightening effect. Again I think this is a nice product as in it's an average out of the face serums I have tested. 

What are your favourite facial skincare products? Any from balance Me. or Soap & Glory? Let me know in the comments below.



Love to you all

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...