NOTD: Nails Inc. Bruton Street Nail Polish

Hey Everybody. How are you all doing today in this wet weather? I have been to work and am now in the snug and warm thank goodness. Today I have a NOTD post for you.


I painted on one coat of my Rimmel base coat followed by two coats of Nails Inc. Bruton Street Nail Polish which I received in my GlossyBox this month. One coat would suffice with this nail polish as it covered the nails without streaking. This was however more gloopy and thick than I recall other Nails Inc. polishes to be. The shade itself is described as a dusky pink nude and I would have to agree. It looks a little grey mauve is some lighting. I took this photo at my Mum's as I painted our nails with it on Mother's Day (her birthday). We both love the colour and for my Mum to say that who never wears polish is a pretty big thing. I still don't like Nails Inc. Nail Polish lids though because I find them too hard to keep hold of due to the shape and texture. I sealed the manicure with my Elegant Touch Rapid Dry Spray.

You can pick up this nail polish for £11.00 for 10ml in Boots.

Are you a fan of Nails Inc. Nail Polishes or do you find them hard to control also because of the lid? Do you have any favourite Nails Inc. shades? Let me know in the comments below.



Love to you all

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...