Tropic Face Smooth Brightening Polish

Hi there my little Easter bunnies. How has your Saturday been so far? I have had such a bad head since last night that it's making me feel sickly so I thought what better way to distract myself than blogging :)

Today I have a skincare product to review for you. This product was sent to me for free to try out and let you know my thoughts.



This is the Tropic Face Smooth Brightening Polish. This is Tropic's best selling face product with 100% natural ingredients which include:

Acai Berry ~  The strongest known antioxidant containing vitamins, omegas and minerals to visibly boost skin vitality.

Organic Rice Flower ~ Helps in reducing skin redness and pore size as well as treating blemishes, wrinkles and pigmentation.

Sugar Cane ~ Contains natural alpha hydroxy acids that gently exfoliate and rejuvenate the skin promoting a brighter complexion.

Sweet Almond ~ Contains powerful monounsaturated acids that promote skin elasticity. Softens and soothes the skin without clogging pores.

Vitamin E ~ A powerful antioxidant essential in maintaining youthful, nourished & healthy skin.

Camomile ~ Effective on sensitive skins as it contains skin healing & anti-inflammatory properties as well as reducing skin puffiness.

Golden Jojoba ~ A soft, liquid wax that cleans clogged pores & restores the skin's natural pH balance.

Sweet Orange ~ Sweet, fresh and tangy. Also an antiseptic.

Lemon ~ Refreshing, bright and uplifting.

Application:

Scoop out the product with a spatula and use wet hands to gently massage onto dry skin in circular and upward motions for 1 minute, focusing on areas around the nose, chin and forehead. Avoid the eye area. Rinse off with warm water and splash your face with cold water to close pores. Pat dry and follow with Tropic Skin Revive if needed. Use 2-3 times a week. Sensitive skins should wet the face first before application and work the product in as above.

The lid for this pot unscrews easily, but the seal on the actual pot itself is quite tough to break through. I managed to pierce my nail through it which went into the product so an easy peel tab may be a good idea on this as some people may have difficulty. I would also suggest opening it on a flat surface.  

I didn't bother using a spatula to scoop this out of it's container as quite simply I didn't have one. Instead I  scooped it out with my hands. It did leave a mess down the side of my bath due to it's runny mixture, but it's easily washed away. It might be nice to have a spatula provided with the product as it is suggested for use. Even a squeezy tube I think would be better.

I wanted to try this without wetting my face for the first use so I began massaging it in as directed, but found it a bit uncomfortable so thought I might be better wetting my face on my next use. The granules in it are not large, but there are lots of them to provide that exfoliation and polish.

Wetting my face first worked much better for me and I really enjoyed the product much more. The scent is so fresh and uplifting. I have the product sitting next to me now while I blog away. I really like the combination of the orange and lemon. It reminds me that summer is coming. 

When I massaged this in it felt like it was removing all the dirt and uneven texture on my face and neck. When washing the product off I felt like I had a new layer of skin, no kidding. It leaves a kind of smooth veil that is not greasy, but more like a balm.

Because my skin is obviously on the more sensitive side when it comes to using this product I will only use this twice a week.     

I can seriously see why this is a best seller for Tropic and at the moment this is reduced in price from £15.00 down to £12.00 for 100ml, Link. A little goes a long way with this product so for skin care lovers this is great value. Well done to Tropic's founder and Apprentice finalist Susan Ma as well as investor Lord Alan Sugar.

As well as the website in the link above you can also find out more about Tropic and it's products on Twitter @TropicSkinCare and on Facebook

Have you tried any Tropic Skin Care products? Which ones do you like/dislike and why? Let me know in the comments below.



Love to you all  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...