NOTD: Chocolate For Easter

Hey Everyone. Happy Easter Monday, Bank Holiday, April Fools Day. I hope you are all sweet. Speaking of sweet I felt chocolate inspired by the Easter festivities so I thought I would paint some choctastic nails :)

 I applied one coat of my Rimmel base coat. I then applied two coats of my Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure (630 Haute Chocolate) to my accent nail (second from right) and three coats of my E.L.F. Nail Polish (Chocolate) to the remaining nails.

I received this Sally Hansen Polish in my October GlossyBox and I have previously reviewed it here. There are many stockists for Sally Hansen products which you can find in this link. This product usually retails at £6.99 for 14.7ml. I also found this here for $7.99 plus shipping.

This E.L.F. Nail Polish (Chocolate) is a much thinner formula and goes on quite streaky. There is also a hair on the brush that is longer than the others that I need to try and trim as it leave speckles at my cuticles and makes applying the polish more tricky than it needs to be. This is a much deeper brown than it looks in the bottle. It is a true chocolate shade. This retails for £2.50 on eyeslipsface.co.uk and $2.00 on eyeslipsface.com. Just copy and paste the E.L.F. web addresses into your search engine as the links always fail when I add them to posts. I wouldn't say I would recommend this E.L.F. Nail Polish though as it began chipping the night I applied it so not good.

I sealed the manicure with my Elegant Touch Rapid Dry Nail Spray.

What nails have you been wearing this Easter? Any creative designs or chocolate shades? Let me know in the comments below.



Love to you all 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...