NOTD: Essie Nail Lacquer She's Pampered

Hi there beautiful people. What are you all up to this Saturday? Today I have just a wee post for you of the gorgeous nail lacquer I received in my GlossyBox this month, link.


I applied one coat of my Rimmel base coat followed by two coats of this Essie Nail Lacquer She's Pampered. You could get away with one coat if you are in a hurry, but it annoys me when I can see my natural white (yellow stained) tips showing through the colour even just a little bit so I applied two coats. This is one of those classic red shades that you could wear with any outfit. I described this in my GlossyBox post as a rose scarlet shade and I would still agree with that description.

You can buy this nail shade for £7.99 from Boots or Superdrug. You can also order it from amazon.com for $5.85.

I finished off the manicure with my Elegant Touch Rapid Dry Nail Spray.

What are your favourite Essie nail shades? What are your favourite red shades for the nails from any brand? Let me know in the comments below.



Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...