Pearl Lowe Spring Fever GlossyBox

Hi there lovelies. I hope you are all fine and dandy on this gorgeous spring day. Today I have the contents of my April GlossyBox to share with you so here I go ........


The box itself is in a floral vintage inspired style. Absolutely gorgeous and so feminine. It was designed by Pearl Lowe so all credit to her.

Top Left: Sun Sense Daily Face SPF 50+, £18.50 for 75g

Sunscreen ideal for all year round protection –  use it every day on the face and neck.
  • SPF 50+, UVA and UVB broad spectrum, facial sunscreen
  • This light, soft cream has an oil-free base and is tinted for a sheer matt finish
  • Helps protect against premature ageing from sun exposure
  • Oil-free base – ideal for combination and oily skin
Anything to protect my skin from the harmful rays is worth a go.

Top Centre: Yves Rocher France So Elixir Purple Yves Rocher Eau de Parfum, Usually £44.00 for 50ml, but two sizes with one reduced in price

Described as an intoxicating and magnetic fragrance. A unique combination of botanical ingredients: Infusion of tuberose, essential oils of vetiver, bergamot, patchouli and benzoin extract to create an incredibly feminine, floral-woody elixir.

Spray onto pulse points.

I am sure this would be a wearable scent for a lot of people, but it's not really to my taste unfortunately. It feels a little too old for me. A little too vintage. I do think you could wear this day to night though.

Top Right: Nip + Fab Dry Skin Fix Body Butter in Mango Smoothie, Currently £4.95 for 200ml, Usually £9.95

This rich, whipped body butter repairs dry + dehydrated skin with 24 hour moisture-boosting ingredient Aquaxyl which has been shown to improve the skin's water reserves. Subtly invigorates the skin with the fresh, fruity scent of mango!

Apply to clean, towel dried skin after showering or bathing.

This cream feels really nice and smells more like a creamy mango rather than the really obviously fruity scent that I was expecting. I like the subtlety of it. This also comes in scents of Pistachio Sundae and Coconut Latte.

Bottom Left: Sleek MakeUp Blush in Pixie Pink, £4.49 for 8g 

Highly pigmented blushers to brighten and define cheekbones, available in 10 shades. These silky-fine and long lasting blushers create a subtle and radiant glow and suit all skin tones.

Apply using a small powder/blusher brush by swirling the brush over the surface of the blusher. Tap off excess and apply onto the apples of the cheeks to emphasise your cheeks and your smile.

There is definitely a great range of shades and I would say there are at least a few shades to suit all skin tones. 


This cool toned blush is very spring/summer. This will definitely make the cheeks pop if built up heavily like this swatch. It can be dusted on lighter however for a subtle pinch of colour to the cheeks. This is the middle ground between an English rose and a barbie shade as it can be worn to determine both.

Bottom Right: Essie Nail Lacquer She's Pampered, £7.99 for 13.5ml at Superdrug, Boots and other stockists.

To the victor go the spoils. Work hard and treat yourself like a VIP with outrageously luxurious scarlet.

Superdrug say this is from the winter collection so I am unsure why it is in this box, but I love the colour anyway. A gorgeous rose scarlet that I would wear at any time of year.

So that's everything folks. I am really pleased with this month's box. I am not too keen on the perfume, but one out of five ain't bad. The box itself is a keeper too. I love that GlossyBox have themed boxes and hope that they continue to do so.

For more information on GlossyBox UK check this link and for GlossyBox US check here.

What products did you receive in your Glossybox this month? Are you pleased with the products? Let me know in the comments below.



Love to you all

2 comments:

  1. I've just done a blog post on my Glossybox products =], love the blusher though shame I never got one in my box!

    http://beautyblogjessb.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's a shame. They also sell the range at Superdrug xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...