I'm On Networking Website Glipho!

Hi there lovelies. How are you all? I am so glad it's a long weekend :) Today I want to let you know that you can also find my blog posts on Glipho. So what's Glipho? Glipho is basically a website where you can share your writing skills and blog posts. It's a free platform and another way to connect with others. You can transfer existing blog posts from Wordpress, Blogger and Tumblr and then update every time you add a new post. You choose which category you want your posts to go into. Usually mine are under Fashion & Beauty. You can connect many of your other networking sites to your Glipho page also so it's great for networking. You can add a profile photo and a description about yourself and your blog or writing. On your insights page you can see views, likes, discussions and more which are attached to each of your posts.


You can find my Gliph's in this link. My username is beautifuladdictions

Please let me know in the comments below if you have a blog on Glipho so that I can check it out or even similar interests to mine.



Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...