NOTD: Nails Inc. Portobello Nail Polish

Hey lovelies. I woke up early today and thought why not blog so here I am. I painted my nails last night and here are the results.


I applied one coat of my Rimmel base coat followed by two coats of Nails Inc. Portobello. This is a gorgeous neon orange matte shade which I think can look like it has a very, very slight pinky undertone to it in some lighting. It's a really fun shade. For some reason I usually prefer neon shades on shorter nails so this came in at the right time as I cut my nails before applying this. I received this in my May GlossyBox. As usual I still don't like the metallic lid on these polishes because I find them less easy to control than others. I have received some nice shades in my GlossyBox from Nails Inc., but I would like to try other brands now. My bottle has little smudge marks on the front of which looks like nail polish so not good GlossyBox! I finished off my manicure with my nail drying spray from Elegant Touch.

You can pick this up for £9.90 at lookfantastic.com or amazon.co.uk both with free delivery.

What are your favourite Nails Inc. shades? Do you have any favourite neon's from another brand? Let me know in the comments below.



Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...