GlossyBox Turns 2

Hey everybody. Happy Friday to you all. I feel like this week has completely run away from me, but I wanted to sit down today and find time to blog. I have my latest GlossyBox treats to show you :)


GlossyBox has turned 2 this month and so there are some great treats in this box!

Givenchy Noir Couture Mascara No1 Black Satin, Currently £20.25 for 8g

Curl. Length. Volume. Care. Meet your secret weapon for sweeping healthy lashes. 

  Leave texture at the base of the lashes while keeping the brush horizontally. Extend the texture to the end of the lashes towards the exterior of the eye with the round shape of the brush in order to lengthen and curve the lashes. Start the same steps again and again to intensify the desired result.

I love trying out new mascaras, but I have just opened a new one so this will be next in line for a trial.

Caudalie Divine Oil, Price varies on size 

 The Beauty Elixir for your body, face and hair, the Divine Oil offers everything you need to make your skin positively exquisite.

 Divine oil can be used on the body, face, hair, nails, added to a hot bath, or used as a massage oil.

I prefer dry oils as they massage into the skin nicely without leaving a greasy residue. Multitasking products are always handy too.

Premae Harmony Balm, £27.50 for 30ml

 Harmony Creme Balm is absorbed, leaving a dewy feeling on the skin. The balm spreads wonderfully and is an excellent skin protector and primer, making it easy for applying foundation with a silky finish.

 Apply sparingly over the face and neck twice daily after cleansing and toning.

Face creams are always something I love to try out too so I will see how this fairs.

Nails Inc. Portobello Nail Polish, £11.00 for 10ml

Portobello is a very flattering neon coral shade that suits every skin tone.

I am going to paint my nails with this either today or tomorrow so I will show you what I think of it in a post very soon.

Beautiful Movements Cosmetics Prime & Create Mixing Medium, £20 for 20g 

  When combined with mineral powders and pigments, this amazingly versatile product will allow you to create dozens of different make up finishes. 
  • Use alone as a primer to give a matte, shine free base for flawless make up application.
  • Mix with mineral foundation and concealer powders for an airbrush effect and maximum coverage with a matte finish.
  • Mix with powder blushers and bronzers to create a cream tint for eyes, lips or cheeks.
  • Mix with eyeshadow pigments to create liquid eyeliners and intense eyeshadow finishes. 
I am going to enjoy experimenting with this product.

My other 2 bonus products are some cute handbag sized nail files and a sample of Green & Blacks Organic Dark Chocolate which I have never tasted so yum.

I have been with GlossyBox since the beginning and I can't imagine life without my monthly treats from them now. Happy 2nd Birthday GlossyBox! You are ageing beautifully :)

For more information on GlossyBox UK click here and for the US GlossyBox click here.

Which products did you receive in this month's box? Are you happy so far? Let me know in the comments below.



Love to you all 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...