My Latest Anti-Perspirant Deodorant & Body Fragrance

Hi you gorgeous readers and Happy Bank Holiday! Today I have a couple of products to talk about so here I go :)


Left: Soft & Gentle Anti-White Marks Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Verbena & Waterlily 24 Hour Protection, 99p for 150ml from 99p Stores

Shake, hold upright, spray 15cm from underarm. Do not apply to sore or broken skin.

This says it offers 24 hour protection. It did last as well as other anti-perspirant deodorants I have used, but I would say there were days that I felt a little perspiration under my arms within a 12 hour period (a working day). It says it minimises white marks on the back of the can so you are not guaranteed to be mark free although I didn't notice any obvious white marks while using this. The scent is very light and floral. Good for the spring/summer seasons. This sprays a fine mist with just enough product coming out.

I picked up two of these lightweight cans from the 99p Stores as I always like to know I have this sort of product to hand. I would pick this up again, especially at this price.

Right: Revlon Charlie Pink Perfumed Body Fragrance, Currently 84p for 75ml from Superdrug

Hold 15cm from the body and spray.

This is another body spray from the set my Mum gave to me for my birthday, Link. I really like the scent of this body fragrance. I usually just reserve body sprays for lounging at home, but I think this one is good enough to venture outside in as it could be thought of as an eau de toilette. Although the fragrance is not a bold, in your face type it is sweet and cheeky. There is a great mix of red fruits, tangerine and vanilla. I think any age could wear this day or night.

What are your favourite anti-perspirant deodorants and why? Have you got a current body fragrance that you just can't live without? Let me know in the comments below.



Love to you all

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...