OOTD: FD. Avenue Racer Back Jersey Maxi Dress In Red

Hi there lovelies. It seems that a lot of you have been out there having fun this weekend due to the gorgeous weather and I hope today that your good times continue today. I have been having a little fun this morning in my garden taking photos of myself for this OOTD post. I was approached by FD. Avenue and asked to choose an item from their fashion website that I would like to review. I chose the FD. Avenue Racer Back Jersey Maxi Dress In Red.







As you can see I got into the cowgirl theme of this look :)









 This gorgeous red dress is a bold yet easy to style piece. I usually have real trouble with wearing maxi dresses as I am between 5ft 2-3. This dress however I am able to wear flats with. The material is 95% viscose and 5% elastane and the length is approx 149cm. I am wearing a size s/m. It is machine washable too.

I like the scoop neck as it comes just low enough shaping nicely around my bust line without showing off my bra. The racer-back is a nice detail for the summer. I wore white underwear under this dress and it did not show through so the material is thick enough not to look or feel cheap, but the dress itself is still lightweight for hot summer days and nights.

This would be perfect for taking you from day to night actually. Flats or wedges would go great with this style and some gold jewellery would make the colour of the dress pop even more. Especially if worn with a tan unlike me :(

This has an elasticated waist which comes up near the bottom of my ribs. I think it's a flattering style that could be worn in many ways for instance with a cardi and flip flops or a kimono and espadrilles.

This dress also comes in shades of Cerise, Navy & Purple. You can purchase this item from FD. Avenue for £24.99 here.

They have some really cool fashion items on their website and with a sale of up to 50% off at the moment I would advise you check them out!

Thank you FD. Avenue for sending this to me for free to review. I will enjoy wearing it this summer :)

Other items in this OOTD are:

Hat ~ Accessorize

Hand/Wrist Jewellery ~ Primark

Jacket ~ H&M

Boots ~ Zara

Have you made any purchases from FD. Avenue? If yes, which items did you purchase? If no, are there any items on their website you have your eye on? Let me know in the comments below.



Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...