Mini Haul: Store Twenty One PJ's

Hi beauties. I am back again today with another post for you. I have been in need of picking up some new PJ's and just not getting around to it. I saw these in Store Twenty One the other day and just had to get them as they were also reduced.



Unfortunately the website is not as informative as it used to be, but I can tell you that these came in a variety of prints such as white with black polka dot, pink floral and animal prints. The tops have buttons all the way down the front with a pocket on the left. The bottoms are a pull on style. They are also 100 % cotton.

My nearest Store Twenty One is not very big, but there is usually something that catches my eye. They have a great homeware section too which is worth checking out.

Have you shopped in Store Twenty One? If yes, what bargains did you pick up? Let me know in the comments below.



Love to you all


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...