Mini Haul: H&M and New Look Bargains

Hi lovelies and welcome back on this dreary Sunday. I hope you are not out in the rain and instead snuggled indoors with a cuppa hopefully reading my blog :)

Today I have a couple of items to show you that I recently picked up in H&M and New Look. This a very small haul, but a Primark haul will be following very soon too.



Black Floral Applique Shift Top, Reduced from £19.99 to £10.00

I could not find this on the H&M website, but if you see this in store I would suggest you try it on as I think it will flatter most body shapes. I would love this in other colours too, but this was the only shade I could see. I will wear this with a black vest underneath. This is a very versatile top that I know I will get a lot of use out of. 




This bargain transparent top cost me even less as I had a credit note of £2.01 so I couldn't pass this up. I will wear this with a vest or body underneath. This wrap style is secured at the bust so great for us busty girls. It flatters really nicely. I am planning to wear this with a high waisted skirt. The colours and print on this top have a real oriental vibe which I have always been a fan of.

So that's it for this mini haul. Have you found any great bargains lately? Let me know if there are any items you think I would like in the comments below.



Love to you all 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...