Happy Halloween

Hi everyone. This is a really quick post today to wish you all a very fun and frightening Halloween. 

I am sorry I haven't posted any Halloween creations this year. I currently have the flu and couldn't face slapping on loads of make-up. Trust me I look like death at the moment anyway :( I had planned some looks so maybe I will show you them next year. 

I am going to try and write some regular posts this weekend so fingers crossed something will be up soon. If not please forgive me as I am a poorly kitten :(

Anyway, I just wanted to say be safe and have a spooktacular evening. I think when my fella gets back from squash we are going to have some soup and watch a horror movie which I love to do :)



Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...