OOTD & OOTN: Ollie May Sparkle

Hi there you gorgeous hunnies. It's lovely to know you are here. Today I have an outfit post for you. I wore this outfit on Thursday to work and then on to the Bloggers Love Peppermint Giraffe event.





Please bear in mind that I took these photos in artificial lighting at about 6.15am so they are not as great as I would have liked in colouration.

This gorgeous blouse is from Ollie May. I picked this from the rail at the Bloggers Love LFW event. That post shows more of a true colour. I am not very small on top and this blouse looked a bit too flowy on me so I decided to tuck it into this high waisted skirt. I love the overall look. I got a lot of compliments at work on this blouse and the whole look. The women seemed to be drawn to the sequins which were what captured my eye when I picked this blouse.


Urban Outfitters Black High Waisted Skirt

Primark Black Tights & Black Patent Stud Flats

Ollie May have some great fashion items on their website that you should definitely check out here. They currently have an up to 70% off sale too!

Let me know your favourite picks and any items purchased from Ollie May in the comments below.



Love to you all


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...