November GlossyBox

Hi sweetie pies. Have you got an interesting weekend planned? I have nothing on the agenda today or tomorrow other than blogging and mooching around the house. My GlossyBox products for this month are sat next to me right now so I thought I would share my initial impressions with you. 



This elegant floriental fragrance is built around the Gardenia flower and is complimented by a full bouquet of fresh flowers including Italian Bergamot, Moroccan Rose, White Jasmine and Calla Lily. The scent is further enriched with Sandalwood, Vetiver, White Amber and layers of cashmere and sheer musks, completed with the rich bitter chocolate sweetness of Vanilla Absolute and Tonka Bean.

My Thoughts:

This is a very calming scent. It's quite pure and settling. I imagine this to be a scent for some who always looks presentable even if they are just lounging around their house at the weekend reading a book.


Instantly, complexion looks radiant and fresh, with a more even tone. Pores appear tightened and skin texture feels refined. Facial features look rested and skin looks younger and healthier. Tested on sensitive skin under dermatological control. Suitable for all skin types. Can be applied before moisturising.
- Hypoallergenic
- With soothing and fortifying Vichy Thermal Spa Water
- Non-comedogenic
- Paraben-free
My thoughts:
There are two samples of this in the GlossyBox. I am not sure why as I think trying three different Vichy products might have been better? Saying that though I have put some on my hand and it appears to give a lovely luminous glow. I am really looking forward to trying this out. I have added a link to Boots above, but this product is also available at other stockists. Please see here.
Idealia cream visibly smoothes the look of wrinkles. The skin texture appears refined. Skin feels softer and more supple. It reawakens skin's natural radiance for a fresh and even complexion. Vichy Idéalia is tested under dermatological control. Apply after cleansing morning and/or evening.
- Hypoallergenic.
- Uses soothing and fortifying Vichy Thermal Spa Water.
- Paraben free.
My thoughts:
Again I have linked to Boots above, but you can also purchase from other stockists. Please see this link. This product also has a slight luminosity to it. I am looking forward to trying it out with the product above. This is also available for dry skin which I am on my GlossyBox profile so I don't know why I keep getting sent products for other skin types? Here is a link to the dry skin formula.
Acetone free with vitamin E and moisturisers. 
My thoughts:
I have linked them above at Sainsbury's, but again they are available at many stockists. Please see this link. I will try these out, but usually I use nail polish remover that contains acetone to remove stubborn polish.


Micronized Eye Shadow - NECT is a highly pigmented eyeshadow that is completely nickel-free, paraben and perfume. The pigment is micronized to facilitate the application and to create an even and fine results. An excellent choice for lens wearers or those with sensitive eyes. Not tested on animals.

My thoughts:

I hope that you can see this product well enough in the photo above as I am pretty much as pale as this colour. When I swatched this on my hand I straight away thought of the moonlight. It's not ultra glowy or bright, but a really subtle pale shimmer shade. I think it would be great for the inner corners to brighten and open up the eyes making you look more awake or as an all over lid colour. It would be a good contrast against black liner and as the main lid shade for a smokey crease look. I don't think Emite Make Up is available in the UK at the moment and I am not sure on the price as there was no information card in my GlossyBox this month, sorry.


Irresistible softness and indulgent fragrance to pamper your hands all winter long.

My thoughts:

OMG this really does smell of chocolate raspberries. Instantly I thought of the chocolate raspberry creams that I will be devouring from our Roses tin this Xmas. The smell is quite addictive already. For this price too it's a winner so far. The cream sinks really easily into the hands with no greasy residue.

The products from Vichy, Yves Rocher and Emite Make Up are the most impressive to me at the moment in this box. This GlossyBox did come with a GlossyBox magazine, but no information card? I find that really useful to find more information in the products in the box, prices, website links etc so will we not be getting those anymore?

For more information on GlossyBox UK click here and for the US GlossyBox click here.

If you received a GlossyBox this month which products did you receive and are you impressed so far? Did you have an information card included in your box? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below.




Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...