Competition Time With Nazz Collection

Hi lovelies I told you I would be back soon :) As you may have seen in my last post I met the brand Nazz Collection at the Bloggers Love Fashion Night Out event on Thursday. They have lots of amazing pieces and so when I saw that they are holding a competition for bloggers to win £100 to spend on their site I new I had to enter. The idea is to create a wish list of your favourite pieces which can be of any value and as many as you like. So without further ado here are my favourites :)



This was the first dress that caught my eye at the Bloggers Love event. It comes in a few shades including my fail safe black, but there is something about this royal blue hue that I love. The embellished features around the waist curve nicely between the bust line and the hips.



This has a sexy, yet not obviously revealing look. Monochrome is a trend that seems set to stay and it's one I love. A very classy dress that would suit many occasions.



This is gorgeously tailored with it's pleated peplum waist design. A figure flattering piece that is sexy with it's lace inserts and halter neck features.



There was something that kept drawing me to this dress at the Bloggers Love event too. I think it has a real Madonna in Desperately Seeking Susan vibe about it. I would style this up with bright red lips, a biker jacket, studded ankle boots and a cross necklace.



For nights when you want to be the bombshell that just walked in the room. The foil wet-look texture is what really attracted me to this dress. A really sexy piece.

To view the full NAZZ Collection check out this link!

Also see the NAZZ Collection blog post for details on how to enter here!

All entries must be in before 6pm on Wednesday 13th November!

The winner will be announced on Wednesday 20th November.

So what do you think of my wish list picks from NAZZ Collection? Are any your favourites or would you pick something else? Let me know along with links to your blog entries in the comments below.



Love to you all


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...