Peacocks Haul: Jeans, Tops & Jewellery

Hi there beauties. Today I have another post for you which is a haul. I purchased some items from Peacocks a couple of weeks ago which I know I will wear a lot and here they are :)






These tops are such easy to wear items that I can match with lots of pieces that I already have. The material of the plain colour tops are a bit softer than the printed designs, but they all feel fine on the skin. They have a dipped back hem and are a 3/4 sleeve design. I really like the feature of the exposed zip at the back.


These jeans are a great fit and very comfortable. I just wish that Peacocks had this design in other shades. They actually go really well with the tops.

Pack of 10 Black Hair Bands ~ £1.00

I actually bought two packs of these, but I have opened one. They are very handy and great because they don't have the metal part which can catch and pull on hair.


These are great to add something to a dress or a top such as the ones above.

Fancy a snoop at what Peacocks currently has to offer then check out this link!

So that's it for this haul. Have you picked up any fabulous finds in Peacocks lately? If yes, let me know in the comments below.



Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...