Store Twenty One Mini Haul

Hi again sweeties. I am here today with another haul, but only a wee one of some basic tops. I went into my local Store Twenty One the other day and found these essentials.



Left: Raspberry & Brown Cotton Long Sleeved T-Shirts 


Right: Black & White Long Sleeved Cotton Stretch T-Shirts

These were all £3.99 each or 2 for £6.00 so these four were £12.00 all together. I was really in need of picking up some long sleeved tops to wear under jumpers. I prefer the stretch ones as they are a bit longer, but they will all be great for layering.

To sign up to the Store Twenty One newsletter check out this link!

Where do you shop for your basics? Let me know in the comments below.



Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...