Happy New Year!

Hi there people and Happy New Year to every single one of you. I hope you had a great night last night whether you were snuggled up watching the fireworks on TV or out partying the night away. I stayed in doing a little oohing and aahing at home. Mind out the gutter people I'm talking fireworks!

Here is a link to my 1st Blog Post which was in May 2011. I can't believe it has been that long since I began blogging. I have enjoyed meeting lots of fab people, attending exciting events and learning more than I ever thought possible. I have lots more that I want to learn about blogging and I am determined to put myself out there even more with videos so watch this space.

Most importantly I just want to say thank you to every reader of my blog. Knowing that you have taken the time to view and/or comment on my posts makes the time and effort I put in while juggling a full time job and my social life so worth while.

If you have any blog post or video suggestions that you would like to see in 2014 on Beautiful Addictions then please let me know your thoughts below. Take care and have a fab new year!



Love to you all


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...