Lasula Boutique Wishlist

Hi Everyone and happy wet Friday! Don't you just hate this weather. Everything looks so dull which is why I think it's the perfect time to put up a colourful blog post.

Lasula Boutique are a brand that I featured on Beautiful Addictions when I attended the Bloggers Love event in October. They have a great range including some fab sparkle.

Lasula Boutique have asked on Instagram which items from their site would you add to your wishlist? For a chance of winning post your wishlist on your blog and email your post to blog@lasula.co.uk

Lasula will post the winners on the Lasula blog and ask for their fashion week experience.

3 winners will be announced on the 6th Feb!

Here are my Lasula favourite items ........







I also love this in blue for the same price.







Best of luck to all of those who decide to enter. Let me know your favourite Lasula items in the comments below along with any wishlist entry links.



Love to you all 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...