Favourites: 2013 Lip Glosses & Lipsticks

Hi my lovelies. I hope you are all super fab today. You are closer to the weekend now so just keep going. For you I have a wee post on my favourite 2013 lip products. So without further ado these were my most used in 2013.


L-R: NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss Dolly Pink, Fearne Glossy Lips (shade unknown), NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss Perfect Red, NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss Nude Pink & NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss Beige.

As you can see I am a massive fan of the NYX Mega Shine Lip Glosses. I have swatches of these shades and many others in this post! I am not sure if all the NYX Mega Shine Lip Glosses smell the same, but these ones certainly smell like cherries which I really like. The colour you see in the tube is the colour you truly get with these. They feel really nice on the lips and have a cute bow on top of the black lids. NYX is a brand which I always think of as a favourite in general. I would totally recommend these to lip gloss lovers. 

Dolly Pink is a very bold barbie pink. 

Perfect Red is exactly that. Bold and sultry for va va voom lips.

Nude Pink is a milky cool toned peach.

Beige is not beige at all. Every time this product is mentioned on blogs and by YouTuber's the same thing is said. It's a very natural lip colour. A subtle rose pink.

The Fearne Cotton lip gloss came in a set which you may be able to find on Ebay or Amazon, but as it was a 2011 Xmas gift that may not be possible sorry. I hate showing products that you may not be able to get hold of, but it was a favourite last year. The shade is not named or numbered, but I described it as a pinky brown in this post where you can find all of my Fearne Cotton lip and nail product swatches.


Left: Natural Collection Moisture Shine Lipstick Apple Blossom

This is a very easy to wear pale peach nude. I think it would suit most complexions as it is so light. You can find swatches of my Natural Collection lipsticks here. These lipsticks are available at Boots. The site seems to be down at the moment so I can't tell you their price, but I think they are around £1.99.

Right: NYX Round Lipstick Fire

You can find a swatch of this shade and many others in this haul post. I picked up this lipstick at IMATS some time ago, but I have purchased many NYX products from cherryculture.com too. I would definitely say if the shipping works out to be worth it for you and you want to find lots of make-up brands at very affordable prices then you should check out this site. There are brands such as Jordana and Milani on their too which we don't really see in the UK. This NYX shade I described as a very punchy red. The NYX Round Lipsticks feel so buttery on the lips.

So these were my most worn lip products of 2013, but believe me I have used many different brands and shades throughout the year. I would also recommend checking out the MUA range at Superdrug for very affordable lipsticks at just £1.00 each. I for one want to check out their new matte lipstick line. Here is a link to some of their lipstick products.

What were your favourite lip products of 2013? Let me know with your reasons in the comments below.



Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...