Major London 05 : My Wish List

Hi for the last time today guys. I have to share with you my top picks from the latest collection at Major London 05.

I previously featured Major London 05 in my Up And Coming Fashion Brands post. They have a really cool, edgy 90's vibe of urban street wear for both men and women. I love their youthful statement prints that can have you in an easy to wear yet interesting outfit in a minute.

So here are my fave pieces .............


Left: Cropped Jumper £18 & Printed Joggers £25

Right: Unisex Jumper £25 & Mens Joggers £26


Sporty Cropped Jumper £25

Printed Joggers £35

Check out these and other Major London 05 pieces in this link! Which are your favourite items and how would you style them? Let me know in the comments below.



Love to you all


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...