DARCCY 10% OFF CODE & MASSIVE SUMMER SALE

Darccy Bloggers

Hi lovelies. Happy Friday to you all. I hope you have fab weekend plans ahead. I am now off from work until the 4th of August, yipee! My fella will be off too. We are planning on working a lot on our house so I apologise in advance if not much blogging occurs during my time off, but I will do my best :)

Today I want to share with you my favourites from a brand that is new to me, DARCCY. With a very unique vintage inspired style DARCCY have within their collection lots of beautiful and feminine pieces with shapes to flatter the figure of every woman.

It was hard to narrow it down, but here are the four pieces I love the most.









To view the DARCCY SALE click here or to receive 10% off click on the banner at the top of this post :)

Let me know your favourites from DARCCY along with how you would style them up in the comments below.

Images not my own.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...