OUTFIT: 4TH OF JULY FEATURING CLOGGS FOOTWEAR

Hi lovelies. I missed blogging last week, but please forgive me as I was helping my Mum with some personal matters and my life in general was just a bit hectic.

Anyway on to the good stuff. I was recently contacted by CLOGGS.CO.UK and offered to choose some footwear so that I could style it up for you. I chose two very differently styles that I think fit in really well with my 4th of July inspired outfit.




















Check out CLOGGS.CO.UK now to find lots of great brands and a variety of styles all under one roof. Plus they have a great sale on ;)

T-Shirt ~ Primark

Skirt ~ Urban Outfitters (minus the braces)

Sunglasses ~ Pound Shop

Bag ~ A gift, but I believe Avon



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...