TIMELESS TRUTH MULTIPEPTIDE CALMING REVITALISING FACIAL BEAUTY MASK

Hi once again today folks. I have had a migraine for the last couple of days so I thought testing out this product which was sent to me to review for you would be perfect today.



This mask contains negative ions to help increase circulation aiding the relaxation of facial tension, thereby reducing fine lines and visible signs of ageing. Also revitalising the skins natural radiance while nourishing, moisturising, hydrating, softening and improving elasticity. Ideal for sensitive skin.

The mask is patterned as shown in the above photo. After cleansing I removed the plastic backing from the mask and pressed it against the contours of my face. It has a cloth texture that fits quite well, but it did stick out on my chin where the liquid from the mask did tend to drip a bit. Recommended wear is 15-20 mins 3-4 times a week. I wore mine for 20 mins. After removing the mask I squeezed the excess liquid out of the sachet shown above and massaged it into my face and neck along with the residue from the mask still on my face. It absorbed into my skin after about 1 minute. It felt a little tacky, but once I applied my usual skincare products that feeling went away.

I did feel pampered and refreshed using this mask. My skin was left feeling soft and moisturised. I do feel more relaxed and although my headache has not gone it has improved. Coincidence or not?

To see my other review of a mask from this range click this link!

Are these type of face masks something that interest you? Let me know in the comments below with reasons why.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...