DHC REVITALIZING MOISTURE STRIPS: MOUTH

Hi my loves. I hope you have been enjoying the weekend and are having a relaxing Sunday so far. Today I have a review for you of an unusual product that was sent to me for free to test out for you.



These gel strip moisture masks are designed to target the lines that appear with age around your mouth. 

Within the pack are 6 individual packets with 2 strips each for the areas above and below your lip.

Application:

After cleansing and toning peel the strips from the backing and place the sticky side to your dry skin. The thinner strip at the top and the thicker strip at the bottom as shown in the photo above. Mine met at each side as you can see in my Instagram photo from yesterday @vickyayles

Leave them on for 20-30 mins or up to 2 hours for more conditioning. Gently peel off. Use 1-2 times per week.

When first applied they felt very refreshing and cooling which did lessen throughout the 30 mins I wore them. As I appeared from the bathroom my boyfriend cracked up and so did I. You do look strange with them on. I had to sit alone for 30 mins trying not to laugh as they did manoeuvre around a bit when I did. I don't think I could wear them for 2 hours as you can't talk, drink or eat which is no good for pamper nights with the girls either. They did not feel sticky or leave any residue on the skin. They do not have any liquid excess to them.

They did feel very hydrating and yes the skin around my mouth felt smooth, a little plumped and firm, but not tight. It was like new younger skin so I guess the anti-ageing purpose of this product does work. Compared to the rest of my face this area did look slightly more brightened, but not like I was wearing a white moustache and a beard so don't worry.

I don't have lots of lines around my mouth at the moment. I do have some if I screw my mouth up obviously, but that's not a pose I like to do that often, ha ha. If you smoke, already have lines around your mouth or think that this product is something that you would like to try anyway to hopefully prevent, lessen or delay their appearance then I would say give these a try.

As these seemed a little large for my mouth preventing me from talking, drinking and eating perhaps cutting them towards the outer parts before application to give me more freedom of movement would work better. Really those restrictions are the only bad thing I have to say about this product as they do work for me as in they smoothed and evened out my skin while brightening and making it more youthful in appearance and feeling.

This product launched on the 1st of July available at DHCUK.CO.UK, BeautyMART, Selfridges, Fenwick of Bond Street, Bentalls and John Bell & Croyden.

Is this the type of product that interests you? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...