GLOSSYBOX: NOV 14

Hi beauties and welcome back today for another beauty filled post. I received my Nov 14 GlossyBox a little while ago, but I am only just showing it to you now as I have been mental busy so apologies.



A retractable deeply pigmented, long lasting eye pencil. A creamy formula that is easy to blend for a smoky effect. Contains Vitamin E.

I like the pencil's packaging. It's cute with a pale pink hue much like the GlossyBox itself, but with a wild animal print. It is retractable and the formula feels creamy. It is black, but I would say more of a mid-toned black as I have seen darker black eye pencils. I think it would work well for a smokey effect arond the eyes though.


A 100% natural, sheer colour with a wax formula that glides on for a sweet and super shiny glassy finish.

The finish is very glossy on the lips and feels very nourishing. I have the pink shade wink which looks very natural. These are sheer lip glosses though so I wouldn't expect much colour pay off. Perhaps more so with the red/plum shades of pucker or smooch? The scent is a little too sickly sweet for me.


An oil free moisturising gel for deep hydration while minimising the appearance of fine lines. Can be worn for 5 mins as a masque and also kept in the fridge prior to application for a cooling sensation.

Sounds soothing so I am looking forward to trying this.


An invigorating, warming facial oil to balance oily skin, soften and decongest pores.

I am a little dissappointed that once again I have been given a product meant for oily skin when my GlossyBox profile clearly states I have dry skin. I will however try this product.


A luxurious hair oil to add shine and hydration to the hair. This lightweight formula leaves no oily residue.

Hopefully this will be a great hair treat!

So far I am not blown away by this GlossyBox, but these are only my first impressions.

Which products did you receive in your Nov 14 GlossyBox? Do you have any favourites? Let me know in the comments below.

For more information on the UK Glossybox click here and for the US GlossyBox click here.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...