XMAS STOCKING FILLERS

Hey lovelies. I have missed blogging until now this week as I have been so caught up in work as well as Xmas bits and bobs. 

On Tuesday we had our Secret Santa with our Xmas lunch. I was lucky this year to have a friend of mine buy for me. She chose well knowing I am a make-up addict so here is what I received.


MUA (MAKEUP ACADEMY):

BRONZE EYESHADOW

ULTRAMARINE NAIL POLISH

BRUNETTE EYE BROW PENCIL

CANDYFLOSS BLUSHER

LILAC BELLE MATTE LIPSTICK

The budget for our Secret Santa is £5 per person so as you can see you can still give or receive fabulous make-up items this Xmas. Great as stocking fillers or perhaps table top gifts.

Available at MUASTORE.CO.UK where there is currently a 3 for 2 on all eye products. You can also purchase from SUPERDRUG where if you spend £8 on MUA products you receive the limited edition Twelfth Night Palette (subject to availability). 

I have made up a starter make-up kit for my Mum this year as she never wears make-up, but wants to try it. I have picked up a few MUA products for her kit, but unfortunately the free palette was sold out :(

Why not share your favourite things to find in your Xmas stocking below.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...