GLOSSYBOX: DECEMBER 2014

Hi gorgeous people and welcome to my last post of the day. Here are my first impressions of the December 2014 GlossyBox.



A 2-in-1 make-up product for lips and cheeks.

This has a buttery formula. The shade coral is great for every day wear and I think would suit all skin shades due to it's natural flushed hue. It also comes in the shade pink.


Salon quality treatment shots to instantly nourish the scalp and renew the hair leaving it 3 times stronger.

I love quick fixes when it comes to beauty so lets hope these do the trick.


With 2 formulas to work day and night so that the blemished area is constantly being treated.

It's great that it's travel friendly. I take it that it works under make-up if it has a day and night formula? I will of course test it out when one appears.


A compact product to define brows with a smudge-proof formula of two shades. A medium coverage for a natural look. Apply the darker shade to fill in sparse brows followed by the lighter shade over the entire brows.

I like the look of the shades in this compact for me, but I think a variety of compact shades would be better as a range to suit more hair colours. It's a great size that comes with a handy brush and a good sized mirror inside the compact.


Designed to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and restore a healthy new skin glow. Massage into the face and neck twice a day.

I am always up for trying out new skincare, especially if it can give me a youthful glow.

I think this is a pretty good GlossyBox this month as there are a few treatment products to pep up the skin during party season as well as some make-up to define and enhance facial features.

For more information on the UK GlossyBox click here and for the US GlossyBox click here.

Were you impressed with this month's GlossyBox? Leave all comments below.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...