YOURS TRULY ORGANICS FACE BASE FACE BALM

Hi everyone. How is your day going? Are you busy Xmas shopping still or chilled with everything prepared? Thank goodness I have all my presents now, phew.

I have a skincare/make-up review for you today of a product that was gifted to me at the BLOGGERS LOVE HUB DAY 4.



Info: A highly moisturising face balm with a formulation to improve skin elasticity and regulate the skin's sebum production. A brightening product that acts as a great base for make-up.

So what did I think?

When meeting Yours Truly Organics at the Bloggers Love Hub I was informed that most products were aimed at oily, problematic and acne prone skin. I have dry skin and so when asked to try this product I mentioned my skin type. I was told that this may still work for me as it's meant to be quite moisturising and a great base for make-up.

For the first few days it felt fine on my skin. I applied it in the morning before make-up and at night as a moisturiser. Unfortunately after those few days it did feel as though my skin was drying up a bit and although it didn't feel tight it felt less supple. My make-up started to look patchy as my skin was drying up and so after about 2 weeks use I decided this product was just not for me.

I do not think this is a bad product. I just believe that my skin type is not right for it. It obviously has a mattifying effect so for oily skin types I am sure it would be worth trying. I can not give any type of real results of it as a make-up primer because the skincare side of it wasn't for me so of course the make-up side wouldn't be either.

The simplicity of the packaging I find really attractive and pure.

I would love to know if any oily, combination or other skin types have found this product to work for them. Leave all comments below so that others can learn from your experience.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...