Cake For Mum's 60th Birthday & Haul

Hiya everyone and Happy Saturday! What are you all up to on this glorious day? I have already popped out quickly this morning, but now I am ready to get stuck into some blogging. Today's post involves cake for my Mum's birthday and a haul.


It was my Mum's 60th birthday on Monday 10th March so myself and my fella decided to go and see her the day before for a take away and cake as he wasn't sure how late he would be back from work on the Monday. I did make this yummy chocolate devil myself on the Sunday. It was actually quite delicious and I had fun decorating it.

I then met up with Mum on her birthday. We had lunch and did some shopping. Mum bought a few things with the money we gave her, but the main item she has yet to choose is a mirror to hang over her living room fireplace.



This Izabel London salt & pepper coat from Dorothy Perkins was in the sale for £30.00. I am not sure of the original price as I can't find it on their website, but I think it was around £50-55.00. I know spring is on it's way, but this is the UK and there are still a few chilly nights and days about.


Primark Scarf ~ £4.00

I love the design and colour of this scarf. It's the sort of thing my Gran used to have on her china. I think the blue will really compliment my eye colour.


Primark Headband ~ £3.00

This headband made me feel hopeful for spring. I think it's so pretty and girly.

So as you can see I didn't go crazy overspending, but I am happy with my bargains. What little must haves have you picked up lately? Let me know in the comments below.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...