GlossyBox: 2 Product Reviews

Hi there sweeties. I hope you all enjoyed the weekend. I know it's Monday, but why not grab a cuppa and have a wee read of my post :) Today I have two products from my GlossyBoxes to review for you and here they are.



I received these pads in my November 2013 GlossyBox. I was a little sceptical that these pads would work that well as they are acetone free and I always use nail polish removers with acetone because I hate spending ages with pad after pad rubbing away at my nails trying to remove the polish. I was however very happy too see that these worked so well. They are very moisturising and with much less work than other polish removers these removed the polish perfectly. I would say that on average I used about two pads at a time so that's 10 uses which works out to be about 20p each time. Such a bargain and the baby scent they have is addictive.


This product I received in my Back To Basics GlossyBox. It can be used pretty much anywhere on the face and body. I used this only for my face and lips as the 2 samples of this in the GlossyBox were quite small. This glycerin moisturiser has a very herbal almost medicated scent that I actually enjoyed. I used this mostly in the evenings as it was quite relaxing. It had a nice plumping glowy effect on my skin.

So that's today's mini GlossyBox reviews. Which nail polish removers and multi-purpose skincare have you been enjoying lately? Let me know with your reasons in the comments below.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of those nail polish remover pads, they seem too fiddly for everyday. Most likely great for travel though :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...