OUTFIT OF THE DAY: MONOCHROME #OOTD

Hi there lovelies. I am back today with another fashion post for you. I met the brand Valour & Valkyrie recently at the Bloggers Love London Fashion Week Party event. They very kindly sent me an item from their collection which I have featured in today's outfit post.

















This Valour & Valkyrie sheer tee is just beautiful. The lace and sequin detailing around the shoulders and decolletage along with the pin tucks down the front and the sheerness of the fabric make this piece ladylike with the modern twist of an exposed zip. This is laid back glamour at it's best.

My earrings were gifted to me by Nadia herself at the #BLFW Summer Garden Chic event on Monday. They have the signature Nadia Minkoff stamp.

My oversized boyfriend jacket was a real bargain from Karma Clothing at the time and has now been reduced to just £9.99. I did buy the black one too which is less oversized than this one. I got them both in a size 10.

My love for Primark is still alive. I was not brave enough to wear this tee without a layer underneath. I chose a tube top so that no bra straps would interfere with of the detail of the tee. The boots I love as they seem to go with everything. The trousers and clutch I have had for quite some time, but still love.

I hope you like this outfit post. It's my first one using my new camera, but I think the pictures turned out okay. Any outfit photo tips send my way ;)



Love to you all



Vicky xx

2 comments:

  1. love the print on the pants!

    Much Love,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...