Mother's Day Gift Hamper DIY

Hi there sweeties. Thank goodness for Friday eh? I was racking my brains of what to get my Mum for Mother's Day this Sunday and then I thought why not buy her the little things she loves and do the things for her that she appreciates. 








My Mum does have a sweet tooth so I have included lots of chocolate goodness in this hamper. There are also some flowers for her garden which she likes spending time in. The hair dye she uses is in the hamper also as well as one of my Nails Inc. nail polishes that she loves. There is a card in there too which has slid down at the back.

I am going to make her lunch on Sunday, paint her nails and dye her hair. She has looked after me for many years so she should be pampered on Mother's Day.

I think the box will be great to store things in too. Excuse the cellophane wrapping and sellotape, but I have never used it before so I did my best :)

Card & Bow ~ Card Factory

Cellophane ~ Ryman

Box ~ Store Twenty One

Hair Dye ~ Superdrug

Nails Inc. Polish ~ Gifted from me

All other items ~ Poundland & 99p Store

So what do you think of this hamper idea for Mother's Day? Do you think it's something your Mum would like? Let me know your thoughts and other present ideas in the comments below.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...