How I Store My Bangles & Bracelets

Hello poppets. I don't want to start this post on a bad note, but a relative of mine is critically ill in hospital and although I still wan to blog I may not have much time to at the moment so please bare with me.

 Today I have a post showing you how I store my bangles and bracelets.



This was a Tatty Bear box that used to have lip glosses inside. It was given to me as a Xmas present, but as the lid is curved I thought it was the perfect shape for storing my bangles and bracelets. From what I remember most of these are from House Of Fraser, Primark, Dorothy Perkins, Flutterbyes, Lemonade/Love Lemonade & Rebecca Louise.

How do you store your bangles and bracelets? Do you have them on show more than I do? Let me know in the comments below.



Love to you all

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...