The London Edition GlossyBox

Hi there everyone. I hope you are having a chilled Sunday. I received my London Edition GlossyBox this week so I thought I would give you my initial impressions of the products inside.


Elizabeth Arden Untold Eau de Parfum, Various sizes and prices

A sparkling and fruity introduction, a radiant floral heart and a mysterious addictive warmth, this fragrance captures all that a woman is. 

My thoughts:

To start with I love the shape of the bottle. As this fragrance is meant to capture all that a woman is it feels like the curvaceous design represents the idea of the female form. The scent itself I really like. Instantly I notice the fruity notes, but once the fragrance settles on my skin it becomes warming and sultry. I think this is described perfectly above as it does have a mystery about it and I am already addicted to the aroma. With Xmas coming up I can see this being added to my wish list :)

Eylure Pre-glued Lashes, £5.06 for one set 

Latex free, ultra lightweight, reusable and contact lens friendly. 

My thoughts:

I don't usually apply false lashes as I worry that they won't stick properly or start peeling away while I am out as I am no expert. I have very watery eyes so once I start messing about with things like this and they don't apply well I can't stop my eyes streaming which is never a good look obviously. I will definitely give these a go as if all I have to do is stick them on and they stay on I will be super happy.

Toni&Guy HairMeetWardrobe Classic Shine & Gloss Serum, £7.19 for 30ml

Controls frizz with lightweight shine and alignment. With limited edition packaging from Lulu Kennedy who is one of the most influential names on the British fashion scene. She is the founder of Fashion East, a philanthropic project to support designers, which TONI&GUY has been sponsoring since September 2012. Lulu has scouted and launched the hottest names, including Jonathan Saunders, House of Holland, Marios Schwab, Richard Nicoll and many other designers at London Fashion Week.

Rub 1-2 pumps of serum between palms and work through lengths and ends of dry hair, avoiding the roots.

My thoughts:

This lightweight polish is already a best selling product for Toni&Guy. I think the design of the packaging is a little masculine though to be honest.

Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Onyx Eye Liner, $14 

Formula: A long lasting and water resistant formula that lasts from am to pm.

Application: Use like a marker, drawing with the tip closest to your lash line for precise definition.

Tip: To make lashes look more full, line the upper lash line with liner and follow by lining the lower waterline.

My thoughts:


I used the tip on the top line and laid the pen more on it's side for a thicker mark. This liner has a matte yet slight gloss finish. It does have a marker pen scent which may put some people off, but I think it's only really noticeable when you are applying it. The Onyx shade is a very deep black. This pen also comes in shades of Espresso (Chocolate), Midnight (Navy) and Amethyst (Deep Purple). I am really pleased with this eye liner pen so far as it's a very pigmented black that seems like it will apply well. I would have liked to try the shade Midnight thought as it looks like a fab shade that would really make the eyes pop.

Dr Lipp Original Nipple Balm For Lips, £11.50 for 15ml

A cult staple leaving lips smooth and soft with a glossy sheen. A healing and nourishing multipurpose SOS balm, originally developed as a nipple balm for breast feeding women. 

Helps heal chapped lips, burns, abrasions, minor incisions, cuticles, eczema and dry skin. It can also be used for mixing pigments, eye glitter, shaping the eyebrows or as a shoe polish.

My thoughts:

This sounds like a fab product. The name I couldn't help laughing at, but now I know why it has that name. You certainly won't forget it. 

I am so pleased with this box. I don't really use hair serum, but the rest of the products I am really looking forward to trying out.

For more information on GlossyBox UK click here and for the US GlossyBox click here.

Which products did you receive in this month's GlossyBox and were you pleased with them? Let me know in the comments below.



Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...