I'm Selling Some Shoes Sizes 5/38 & 4/37

Hi there beauties. I hope your day has been great. It's been so hot and humid in the office today with no air conditioning I couldn't wait to get out and breath.

I have recently put some items of footwear on Ebay. 5 pairs are brand new and 5 are barely worn. These are the shoes if you are interested in making a bid :)





















So that's all folks. As you can see if I can buy items in more than one shade I usually do :) If you want any of these items make sure to put your bids in soon as most of the auctions end this Saturday 7th September!

Have you seen anything that you like in this shoe sale? Let me know your favourites in the comments below.



Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...