My Earrings & How I Store Them

Hello darlings I hope you are well. Today I am going to show you my earring collection and my storage solutions for them. So here we go :)





When I found this candle holder in Flutterbyes I thought it would be perfect for holding my stud earrings and I was right. The little holes in the butterfly pattern display the earrings perfectly. Some of these earrings are from Aldo, Primark and Bank.


This pink plastic 3 drawer unit was given to me by my Mum ages ago. I have seen these sold in many pound shops and places that sell household items so they should be easy to find.


This drawer holds all of my random earrings. I know that at least one pair is from Primark and my friend bought me the purple heart earrings.


Here are my silver earrings. These are from Primark, Urban Outfitters and Lucy In The Sky (present).


In this drawer are my gold earrings. These are from Primark and New Look.

So that's all for my earring collection. I hope you are enjoying viewing my jewellery and storage ideas. Let me know how you store and display your earrings in the comments below.



Love to you all

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...