4 Body Care Products From Boots & 99p Stores

Hey there beauts and happy Sunday to you. What have you been up to this weekend? Enjoying the fashion at London Fashion Weekend or the beauty at Olympia Beauty perhaps?  

Today I have a few product reviews for you for the body.


Left To Right:

Boots 24 Hour Protection Unfragranced Anti-Perspirant

I believe this was around £1.00 for 250ml. This alcohol free item worked well as an anti-perspirant. If you are not into scented products then this could be for you.

Impulse Loving Words Body Fragrance 75ml

I picked this up in the 99p Store. This was a really nice mixture of a fruity yet floral aroma. I like the twist tops on the Impulse cans as you don't lose the lid and the spray is not accidentally used if in your bag.

Boots Shower Cream 250ml

I believe this was less than £1.00. This had a lovely baby soft, creamy scent and the product felt nice on the skin. I am not a fan of shower washes with handle designs though as I always find that product is hard to get out of there and so some gets wasted.

Keep Clean And Moisturise Luxury Body Lotion Vanilla And Anise 250ml

This was another 99p Store purchase. Here is my original post from the range that I picked up. In those first impressions I said that the anise must give it an edge as the vanilla scent was not too sickly for me. I find some vanilla scents too overpowering, but this really is not. It smells much more expensive than 99p. The cream is lovely and thick, but the pump does stop retrieving product just over half way through the bottle. I find that pumps and thick creams always seem to end up doing this.

These are some great products for everyday use that I would certainly repurchase, especially due to their inexpensive cost.

I could not add links in this post as I could not find them on the Boots and 99p Store websites sorry.

Have you found any bargains from Boots own range or in the 99p Stores? Let me know in the comments below.



Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...