BOOHOO HAUL - BARGAIN SUMMER DRESSES


Hey beauties! I have missed blogging for you and hope that you are happy to see me back. Thanks to those who have stuck with me and welcome to those who are new to my blog. As afore mentioned I have had a tough time of late which meant that blogging was not an option for me, but I am back now and very keen to get back into the swing of things.

Recently I have been finding a few bargains online which I can't resist sharing with you.



These bargain dresses are just £12 from Boohoo, but I managed to get them for less than £10 each with a discount at the time.

I am quite self conscious about my arms and find wearing dresses in the summer quite hard as I always want to cover my arms up. These dresses however are great as they sit lovely around the top of the arms with enough stretch to not feel tight or give a dreaded bulge.

They can be worn very cute with the sleeves up in a babydoll dress style as shown in the rust and black shades or more sexy off the shoulder as shown in the cobalt to show off your collar bone. The model in the link above shows it worn off the shoulder and there is a video if you want to see how it moves.

If this came in more colours I would definitely buy them.

A little tip I would say with this dress is to maybe size down. I am usually a size 10, but I have found in the past with some Boohoo dresses that they are quite big on me so I got these in a size 8 and they are perfect.

Boohoo always have great discounts so keep an eye out for those and maybe sign up to their newsletter so you don't miss out.

I have another bargain haul coming too :)

Let me know your great Boohoo finds in the comments below.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...