KEASE FASHION KEY FOB


Hey everyone and welcome to my blog. In this post I have a fashion accessory to show you that is also super handy. Read on to find out why :)



I met the lovely Sue Seddon at the BLOGGERS LOVE LFW GIFTING LOUNGE who has designed the Kease gadget as a solution to those 'I can't find my keys' moments we all have. Not great when you are in a hurry wanting to drive somewhere or are standing in the rain or snow looking through the abyss that seems to be your handbag.

This super affordable stress reliever comes in 3 designs with a choice of 6 colours which were so hard to choose from when I was asked to pick one out as they are also great fashion accessories.

Just push the Kease onto bag pockets, books or files or even your clothing such as waistbands or jeans pockets.

I think this product would make a great gift also. Rather then just being a key ring accessory this design actually has a purpose to make your life a little easier every day. Sometimes the simple things are the best!

Would you or have you tried out this fashionable handy gadget? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...