SKINCARE - SHOWER & BATH PRODUCTS


Hey beauties! Here are some fabulously scented products I have discovered at bargain prices for you to enjoy in the bath or shower.



I picked this up in the 99p Store and OMG it smells divine. Coconut fans rejoice as this gorgeously scented shower cream smoothes over your body.


I believe my friend gave this to me in a gift set for my birthday, but they also sell it in Poundland linked above. I don't usually like rose scents, but this product has a very creamy, baby soft smell.

I love Nivea skincare. It's a brand I would use time and time again. These shower creams feel lovely and moisturising on the skin.

RADOX NOURISH SHOWER CREAM

This shower cream feels nice on the skin. This has a slight spice scent with the ginger, but it's not strong and overpowering. I picked this up in my Tesco garage, but it's reduced at the moment to £1 in Boots.


CUSSONS CAREX STRAWBERRY FUN SHOWER & BATH

The scent of this product is amazing. If you like strawberry scents you will want to eat yourself after using this product.

DISNEY FROZEN BATH & SHOWER BUBBLES

To be honest I saw this in the baby section and couldn't resist trying it out. I love Frozen and so why not.

Both of these products were from the 99p Store. They cleansed my skin well and added a bit of moisture, but perhaps not as much as the Nivea products. These can be used for the bath too.

I hope you find something here you like to enjoy pampering yourself or just for fun to make you smile. At these bargain prices why not!



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...