EVERYTHING 5 POUNDS MASSIVE SUMMER HAUL


Hello lovelies. I am back with another bargainous haul as promised, but things are selling out fast so check out my Everything 5 Pounds summer picks below.







Two prints of the same style got deleted somehow from my computer, but I will link them here:



One was missing from my order too which will be sent on to me hopefully:


I really struggle with picking up maxi dresses as I am just about 5ft 3 inches tall. I chose these designs as they are the perfect length for me even in flats. Do check out the lengths in this style of maxi though when browsing as some are longer than the ones I have chosen and some measure from shoulder to hem or centre of back to hem. Each of these maxi dresses have light padding which I would actually prefer not to have as they don't fill the whole cup and are not removable. The straps are adjustable though.



This dress is just gorgeous. It swings a little as you move which makes it all the more girly. The crochet insert doesn't really show off much flesh at all if that's something that would worry you. These straps are adjustable. I am so glad I picked these up.



These are obviously great for the beach or poolside, but I just wanted them as lightweight cardigan alternatives for the summer. They look great tied up or left open.




These joggers are great for that smart casual summer option to wear with heels or summer sandals. Because they have the cuffed bottoms they will look great with both.

So that's it for my superb Everything 5 Pounds haul. I hope you find something you like here lovelies and happy shopping!



Love to you all



Vicky xx

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...