CLOUD 9 SKIN SOLUTIONS TRANQUILITY ULTRA SOOTHING CREAM


Hello beauties. I have a skincare product to share with you today for dry damaged skin.



I met Cloud 9 Skin Solutions at the BLOGGERS LOVE LFW GIFTING LOUNGE earlier this year. 

Cloud 9 have a great range of products all designed to provide solutions to specific skin concerns such as cellulite, varicose veins, scar minimising, spot clearing and the above for dry damaged skin.

Tranquility is a skincare product formulated to ease red, irritated and scaly skin and is a natural alternative to steroid topical creams. While softening the skin and improving elasticity it is safe to use on both face and body.

It can also help to ease skin discomforts such as eczema and psoriasis.

Apply it twice daily after cleansing for a minimum of 3 months to see optimal results.

The cream is pink in tone, but blends into the skin without any staining on skin or clothing.

Occasionally my boyfriend has flare ups on his skin that I think may be psoriasis, but I am not an expert on this condition so I can't be certain. I told him to use this cream on those specific irritated skin areas and within a few weeks they were gone.

Coincidence or not I think this product is worth a try if you suffer with extremely dry skin or either of the conditions mentioned above.

Please consult with your doctor if you are concerned that this product may not be right for you though as I don't want to recommend this product to anyone whom it may not be suitable for.

Let me know in the comments below which products you have tried from the Cloud 9 Skin Solutions skincare range with you specific skin concern and your thoughts.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...