Haul: Primark, H&M, Topman & Nars

Ello, ello, ello Beauty Addicts. Are you all feeling good today? I do hope so. At the beginning of January I went on a little shopping spree to see if I could pick up any bargains, especially as the sales were on. Not everything in this haul post was in the sale, but I think it was still bargainous so here it is.

I will start with a little Primark goodness.






Studded Ankle Strap Pumps Black ~ £8.00

I wasn't sure how I felt about these at first because I don't have the most slender ankles, but I couldn't resist and I'm glad that I didn't. They are so cute and comfortable, but the studding detail toughens them up a bit.






Chain T-Bar Pumps Toffee ~ Reduced to £3.00

With the ankle strap again I was a bit concerned they might not look good on me, but these were reduced so they again went in the bag and I'm glad I got these too. I love them for all the reasons as the pair above.






Stud Wrist Strap Clutch Blush ~ £6.00

This is the clutch that so many bloggers and vloggers have picked up. It's a nice size and the wrist strap is removable if you prefer it without.




2 Mini Claw Hair Clasps Hematite ~ Reduced to £1.00

These are just a really handy thing to have and for £1.00 you can't go wrong.








Fur Hood Coat Khaki ~ £26.00

I have been on the lookout for a warm khaki coat with a fur hood for ages and I found one. It's lovely and snuggly.

Next up are my H&M purchases.




Golden Bouquet Eau De Toilette ~ £6.99

I have never picked up a fragrance in H&M before, but I gave this a sniff and quite liked it. I think it smells more expensive than £6.99. I also think it could be worn day or night.






Fedora With Bow Detailing Blue ~ Reduced to £7.99

I have had my eyes on these hats for some time online. I really wanted to get the red and black too, but I couldn't find them :(

I bought both of the H&M products with vouchers I received for Xmas.

Now it's Topman's turn.






High Roll Up Sleeve T-shirts (Burgundy, Green, Blue, White, Black, Ecru & Navy/Indigo) ~ £10.00 each, Link

In the link above you will see that there are many of these t-shirts on the Topman website. I went for the plain designs, but there are lots to choose from. I noticed a lot of people on YouTube had picked these up saying that they were better quality than the Topshop ones with a better fit and cheaper. I did not look at the Topshop ones in person, but by checking out this link I think you will agree as I do with all of the above. These fit me perfectly. They are a great length. Not too baggy or too tight and are not clingy around the arms. I would usually go for about a size 10 or 8/10 in a ladies t-shirt and these are a men's size XS if you want to compare. The middle row t-shirt on the right says Indigo on the tag, but Navy online which is why I labelled this t-shirt with both shades in the first photo.








In my kitchen with natural daylight




Closer to the window

Nars Orgasm Blush ~ £21, Link

I wanted to show this to you in two different photos so that you can see how natural lighting can change how it looks slightly. This picks up the light beautifully. It's like a blush and highlighter in one. I picked this up with some John Lewis vouchers I received at Xmas so this only cost me £1.00.


So all in all with my vouchers and the sales discounts I only paid £115 for everything here. I am really happy with my purchases and now I have more vouchers and money from my birthday I might go and spend some more whoopsie :)


What are your latest bargains? Let me know in the comments below.



Love to you all


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...