NOTD: Primark Silver & Gold

Hi to every Beauty Addict reading this post. I hope you are all having a good day. I only have one more day to go before I have completed my first week back at work after my festive break and let me tell you the weekend can't come quick enough. Today I want to show you my current manicure.






I first applied one coat on my Alessandro Pro White as a base, followed by two coats of each of these two nail polishes to alternate nails. They are from Primark Beauty and came in a pack of four. I received them as a Xmas present from a friend. They are not named, but as you can see above they are silver and gold. The silver shade gives thicker coverage than the gold. The gold shade is much more sparkly and looks fab. I think I would give it three coats next time to match the opaque look of the silver shade. I am not sure how much these are as they were a present and Primark do not display items like this on their website, but I imagine that these are affordable to most. I am very impressed in how they look on the nails. I think they are great quality. I applied this look four days ago and it is still going strong. There is no chipping at all so thumbs up :)



Are you a fan of Primark nail polish? Do you like wearing two nail shades at a time or even more? Link me to your favourite looks in the comments below.


Love to you all

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this brand before! Great review. I'm going to go google the brand now!
    I just started a new blog, will you check it out?

    www.sonandstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it. I will take a look at your blog now :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...