Our New Sofa

Hey Beauty Addicts. I hope you are all having a fine Saturday. I have been doing exciting stuff like cleaning the house and washing clothes. Oooh it's a beautiful life yes. I am pleased today to be blogging while sitting on our new sofa and so I thought why not show it to you. I know that some of you may not be interested in this post, but I do occasionally post about things for the home and I am so excited about my sofa that I just have to.







Our modular sofa came with the 2 brown cushions and 4 smaller ones of the same shade as the sofa. The 2 purple cushions are from Primark. I can not tell you how much more comfortable our sofa is as we have been using the two-seater sofa bed I used to have in my old bedroom. Our backs were killing us and we could never relax properly to watch a film because it was so uncomfortable. It is massive compared to the old one, but I think we just need to get used to it.


Have you made any updates to your home recently? Any good buys for people like myself who have bought their first home? Let me know in the comments below.




Love to you all


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...