Bioré Relaunch: Make-Up Removing Wipes & Deep Cleansing Pore Strips



Hello All. I hope you are all enjoying your weekend and the thought that for most of you there is no work tomorrow :) 



Today I have a post as an introduction to some products that were sent to me for free to test and review. I am planning on trying them out next week where I will upload a post letting you know how I got on and whether or not I would recommend the products. So let me show them to you.








Left To Right: Bioré Make-Up Removing Wipes & Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips








Here is a short video to show you how the Deep Cleansing Pore Strips work. I will of course review both products that were sent to me. It will be a bit of a gross post so you have been warned. I think there is some great satisfaction in using products like this though. It's like getting home after work or a night out and just wanting to shower, take off your make-up, exfoliate all over and snuggle up in a freshly made bed.



For futher information on Bioré and their products check out biore.co.uk



I plan on using the wipes to remove all of my make-up every day and the strips at least once before posting next week. Until then stay clean and beautiful people.




Love to you all



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I tested out these pore strips in this post,

      http://beautifulladdictions.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/biore-relaunch-review-of-products.html

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...